Vital Nutrients - Berberine 200 mg - Supports Regular and Normal Bowel Function - 60 Capsules
Huge Savings Item! Save 12% on the Vital Nutrients - Berberine 200 mg - Supports Regular and Normal Bowel Function - 60 Capsules by Vital Nutrients at Bid Proposal Form. MPN: VNBER. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Berberine is a potent plant-derived alkaloid that offers a wide range of benefits. Traditionally, Berberine has been used to support regular and
Product Description & Reviews
Berberine is a potent plant-derived alkaloid that offers a wide range of benefits. Traditionally, Berberine has been used to support regular and normal bowel function in healthy individuals. Additionally, Berberine promotes cardiovascular health and helps maintain normal triglyceride levels. Berberine also has demonstrated antimicrobial properties. Vital Nutrients mission is to manufacture superior quality nutraceuticals that exceed both industry and government standards and provide clinically effective results. They provide over 200 science-based and clinically effective products. They have a comprehensive quality assurance program to ensure that purity and potency is consistently met on every product that they manufacture. Vital Nutrients uses independent U.S. ethical laboratories to test all raw materials and finished products. Each raw material is tested, regardless of origin, for purity and potency. All finished products are tested through a real time stability protocol for expiration date validation. They are an FDA Inspected facility that exceeds FDA cGMPs, and a member of the NPA.
Features & Highlights
- BLOOD SUGAR SUPPORT: Berberine helps support healthy blood sugar levels that are already in the normal range.*
- BOTANICAL IMMUNE SYSTEM SUPPORT: Berberine is a potent plant alkaloid derived from Oregon Grape, Goldenseal Root or Berberis aristata Root.
- HEART HEALTH: Promotes cardiovascular health and helps maintain normal triglyceride levels.*
- DOES NOT CONTAIN: coatings, binders, gluten (wheat, rye, barley)*, milk/dairy (casein, whey)*, soy protein*, egg protein*, sugar. *Verified by independent testing
- 100% TESTED INGREDIENTS: Since 2007, the FDA has mandated that supplement manufacturers test their ingredients and products. However, it allows manufacturers to perform minimal testing called "skip lot testing" meaning only a fraction of the ingredients are tested. VITAL NUTRIENTS has always exceeded these testing requirements by performing hundreds of tests on all raw materials and finished products at certified U.S. labs, allowing us to minimize potential risk of harm to the consumer.
Health and Beauty
4 x 2 x 3 inches
1.4 x 1.2 x 3.7 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Vital Nutrients, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Standard Process
mpn: 0825, ean: 0812122010061,
A-F Betafood includes an array of whole food and other ingredients, including beet juice, to support healthy fat digestion.Supports normal processing of dietary fats for supporting cholesterol metabolism. Supports healthy bowel functioning. Supports ...
By Bio-Tech Pharmacal
mpn: TM81120, ean: 0812082811272,
Contains NO: dairy, egg, fish, shellfish, nuts, wheat, gluten, yeast or artificial colors.This product delivers essential organic compounds to the body.. Safety sealed for your protection.. One bottle containing 180 capsules.. ...
mpn: THB47617, ean: 0701980749131,
Contrary to popular belief, not all bacteria are bad. In fact, probiotics have been used to improve intestinal and digestive health for years. When a good colony of germ-fighting bacteria has been established throughout the body, they work hard to fi...
mpn: SUPPEPBAN227R, ean: 0785923807973,
It Is Common Knowledge That In Order To Build Muscle Tissue You Need To Consume Adequate Amounts Of High Quality Protein. Cnp Professional Recommend That 1.5G Of Protein Per Pound Of Bodyweight Should Be Consumed For Those Wishing To Gain Quality Mus...