Hibiclens Antimicrobial/Antiseptic Skin Cleanser, 15 ml (Liquid) Packets, 50 Count, Individual Packets for Skin Cleansing
Free Shipping Included! Save 1% on the Hibiclens Antimicrobial/Antiseptic Skin Cleanser, 15 ml (Liquid) Packets, 50 Count, Individual Packets for Skin Cleansing by Molnlycke at Bid Proposal Form. MPN: UHS-OY58717. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Hibiclens is a medical grade liquid antimicrobial cleanser, proven to kill many harmful bacteria (including MRSA), viruses and fungi. Washing with
Product Description & Reviews
Hibiclens is a medical grade liquid antimicrobial cleanser, proven to kill many harmful bacteria (including MRSA), viruses and fungi. Washing with Hibiclens before contact with contaminated skin and surfaces will help eliminate the risk of transfer. Add Hibiclens to your first aid kit, car kit, diaper bag, or purse for all those times you need to clean hands but can't get to a sink. Whether you're attending school or camp, competing in athletic events, or shopping for groceries, you can use Hibiclens in those situations which enable the spread of bacteria and viruses, but leave you without a convenient way to wash your hands. Gentle enough for daily use to protect against germs and flu.
Features & Highlights
- Contains (50) individual, 15ml packets Hibiclens Antimicrobial/Antiseptic Skin Cleanser. For general skin cleansing, reduces bacteria that can cause disease. Dermatologically tested. Prevents skin infections, reducing the risk of cross-infection.
- This skin cleanser has antiseptic activity & a persistent antimicrobial effect with rapid bactericidal activity against a wide range of microorganisms. Great for daily hand washing, general skin cleanser, pre-surgical skin prep, and surgical hand scrub.
- Hibiclens kills bacteria, viruses and fungi and continues killing germs for up to 24 hours after washing. It's powerful cleansing action is still gentle on skin, even with frequent use. The convenient individual packets let you take Hibiclens anywhere.
- Mölnlycke Health Care is a world-leading provider of single-use surgical and wound care products for customers, healthcare professionals and patients. We develop and bring to market innovative wound care & surgical products for use in a range of settings.
- We care about patients and customers and put them at the heart of everything we do. Our products provide value for money, supported by clinical and health economic evidence. We strive to find new ways to minimize community and hospital-acquired conditions.
Eczema, Psoriasis & Rosacea Care
Health and Beauty
5.3 x 3.7 x 6.1 inches
7.32 x 5.59 x 10.2 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Molnlycke, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 546787, ean: 0725370045740,
Note: Only for Professional use and if you want to use it at home, please learn carefully about all about the device . And the user manual is in English Efficient: The beam can effectively resolve melanin into fine particles, so as to promote skin me...
mpn: 801, ean: 0610075088010,
Flextend Skin Barrier 8 L x 8 W Square ShapeSold_In - 3/BX. Dimensions - 11.4 X 10.1 X .9 (IN). ...
Glycolic Acid of AHA (alpha hydroxy acid) is a naturally derived fruit acid found in sugar cane. It helps encourage gently peeling by exfoliating the surface layer of skin cells, thus revealing new, smoother and softer skin cells. Relumins Advance Wh...
By Medical professional
mpn: IM0PQ600BC4N1, ean: 0755918836073,
Puretek Corp Compliance Skin Protectant 4-1/4 oz Tube Compliance skin protectant with breathable barrier contains aloe, chamomile and dimethicone to moisturize, freshen and soothe delicate skin. Leaves behind a protective layer to help seal out wetne...